Technical Data Sheet Allroundmarker
Professional construction site marking for building construction and civil engineering, construction sites and road construction. Also suitable for tunnelling and mining.
360°-valve for perfect all around marking
Colour hues: luminous pink, luminous red, luminous orange, luminous yellow, luminous green and luminous blue for fluorescent markings.
The special spray head of the Allroundmarker is for targeted markings. NEW - now with safety cap.
Quality and properties
- Outstanding adhesion to wet surfaces as well
- Markings remain strongly visible from 9 to 12 months
- High coverage quality ensures high yields
- Optimal coverage-to-illumination ratio provides for high yield
- Intensive luminosity of the fluorescent colour hues
- Also easy to apply with gloves
- Clean, drip-free marking
- Reliable spraying down to -20°C
- Cap acceptable for special applications (for use in accessories)
- Environmentally friendly and non-hazardous to health
- Self-cleaning system, can be 100% emptied by spraying
Physical and chemical data
- Colours: fluorescent: pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue
- Storage stability:
Aerosols: 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Depending on consistence and color of the ground 500 ml are sufficient for up to 400 m
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
Dry to touch: after approx. 30 minutes
Cured: after approx. 24 hours
Coatable: after approx. 24 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Size: aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 500 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Shake can for approx. 3 minutes.
- Test spray at an invisible spot.
- Spray distance approx. 25 cm.
- Apply the desired marking.
Tips for spray painting
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of August 26, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.