Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Clean surface with ColorMatic silicone remover no. 174469, then sand
- Primer: one coat about 15 - 20µ
- Filler: two coats, about 50-60µ
- approx. 5 minutes drying time between coats
- Dry (20 ° C) 8 hours or 25 minutes (60 ° C) object temperature
- Wet-on-wet recoating possible after 20 minutes drying time
- The surface has to be sanded and recoated after 7 days
Mixing A components with hardener:
- Shake can well until the audible noise of the mixing ball
- Remove the protection cap from the bottom of the can and pull the pin out fully with the help of the inserted ring. This will release the knife, which will penetrate the wall of the aluminium cartridge.
- The cartridge will then rotate 360 °, be completely open and release the hardener.
- Shake the can vigorously to mix the A components with the hardener in the proper, predetermined ratio.
- Shake can vigorously for 2 minutes
- Carry out spray test
- For professional use only
- Wear an appropriate respirator (we recommended type A2/P3)
Hints concerning application
When stored at cool temperatures, the 2K Hi-Speed epoxy primer filler may also be used for several days following activation. Prior to use, heat to room temperature (approx. 20°).