Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Base coatings can be top-coated with ColorMatic 2K hi-speed clear coat after drying for 30 minutes
- 2-3 full coats, 50µ
- Leave to dry for 2 minutes between coats
Mixing A components with hardener:
- Remove the protection cap from the bottom of the can and pull the pin out fully with the help of the inserted ring. This will release the knife, which will penetrate the wall of the aluminium cartridge.
- The cartridge will then rotate 360 °, be completely open and release the hardener.
- Shake the can vigorously to mix the A components with the hardener in the proper, predetermined ratio.
- Shake can vigorously for 2 minutes
- Carry out spray tests
- Pot life: 24 hours (20 ° C)
Ready-to-use coating materials containing isocyanates can irritate the respiratory system and cause allergic reactions. There is a risk of sensitization with inhalation of vapours and spray mist. When dealing with substances containing isocyanates, you should observe all guidelines for using solvent-based coatings. In particular, spray mist and vapours should not be inhaled. Allergy and asthma sufferers and people who are prone to respiratory diseases should not work with isocyanates materials.
- For professional use only
- Wear an appropriate respirator (recommended type A2/P3)
Hints concerning application
For an optimal coating result bring can to temperature prior to use (20 - 25 °C) and a relative air humidity of 45 - 60%.
Please note: a high air humidity can cause loss of gloss.