Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Shake the can shortly before use
- 1 - 2 light coats, repeat if dirt excessive
- Wipe off with a clean, dry, non-woven cloth
- Allow cleaned surfaces to dry
- Suitable for all levelled, primed and filled surfaces
- Suitable for metal and glass
- Suitable for old and original paintwork
- Suitable for painted and unpainted undercoats