Technical Information Synthetic Adhesive Lube
presto Synthetic Adhesive Lube is a spray grease for lubrication of metal and plastics mechanical parts. By the excellent mechanical and thermal stability prevent wear and sticking of joints. The spray suppresses noises and provides good for corrosion.
joints, hinges, door locks, etc.
Quality and properties
- Prevents wear and sticking
- Excellent adhesion and creep power
- Suppresses noises
- High viscosity
- O-ring neutral, i.e. does not attack seals
- Good corrosion resistance
- Excellent mechanical and thermal stability
- Leaves a sticky surface
- Extremely weather resistant
- Resistant to salts, dilute acids and alkalis
- Contains PTFE
- Directed jetspray
- This product is equipped with a special cap. The cap contains a tube and a spray nozzle for directed application in inaccessible places.
- Attend the TRG 300
Phsysical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: calcium-grease
- Colour: white
- Relative density at 20°C: 0,665 g/ml
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3 - 4 bar
- Drop point: 42°C to 60°C
- Temperature resistance: -30°C till +180°C
- pH-value: neutral
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- The aerosol should have room temperature.
- Best processing temperature 5 to 30°C.
- Before application we recommend the cleaning with presto Assembly Cleaner.
- Shake can thoroughly before use.
- Synthetic Adhesive Lube apply on all parts which shall be treated.
- After the evaporation of the solvent a soft, extremely adhesive lubricant film develops.
|Haftsynthese 400ml||400 ml||157226|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of April 4, 2011
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.