Technical Data Sheet Spotmarker fluo/non-fluo
Professional construction site marking for building construction and civil engineering, construction sites and road construction. Also can be used in tunnelling and mining.
Patented one-hand safety cap with easy-touch release for improved functionality and increased safety. Guaranteed marking without painted fingers.
Colour tones: luminous pink, luminous red, luminous orange, luminous yellow, luminous green and luminous blue for fluorescent markings.
Also available in non-fluorescent colour hues: white, yellow, red and black.
The black marking spray can also be used as corrective sprays to remove fluorescent markings from tar.
Fluo/non-fluo Spotmarker can also be used in the following accessories:
- Marking pistol
- Marking wand
Accessories available from all COLORMARK partners.
Quality and properties
- Innovative one-hand safety cap with spray trigger lock prevents unintentional spraying - now with Easy-touch release
- Special tilt valve for accurate wall and floor markings
- Outstanding adhesion also to wet surfaces
- Markings remain strongly visible from 9 to 12 months
- High coverage quality ensures high yield of up to 300 m
- Intensive luminosity of the fluorescent hues
- Also easy to apply with gloves
- Clean, drip-free marking
- Cap acceptable for special applications (for use in accessories)
- Environmentally friendly and non-hazardous to health
- Self-cleaning system, can be 100% emptied by spraying --> no venting required
Physical and chemical data
- Colours: fluorescent: pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue; non-fluo: white, yellow, red, black
- Storage stability:
Aerosols: 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Depending on consistence and color of the ground 500 ml are sufficient for approximately 250-300 m
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
Dry to touch: after approx. 30 minutes
Cured: after approx. 24 hours
Coatable: after approx. 24 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Size: aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 500 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Shake can for approx. 3 minutes.
- Test spray at an invisible spot.
- Spray distance approx. 5-15 cm.
- Apply the desired marking.
Tips for spray painting
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of August 26, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.