Technical Data Sheet Ecomarker
The COLORMARK Ecomarker is ideal for markings that should remain visible only for a short time (e.g. for sporting events, fairs, identification of accident sites). Thanks to the special chalk base, the marking holds for just a few days to weeks and fades quickly during extended periods of rain or in high-traffic areas. Due to the contents that are non-hazardous to plants also ideally suited for garden and landscaping as well as for sports and golf courses.
Patented one-hand safety cap for improved functionality and increased safety. Guaranteed marking without painted fingers. Now new with Easy-Touch-release.
Colour hues: white, yellow, red, blue, green, orange, pink
Also available as 750 ml can for use in Speedliner² in the following colours: white, yellow, red, blue
Particularly environmentally friendly thanks to use of selected ingredients.
The Eventmarker can be used in the following accessories:
- Marking pistol (only for 500 ml can)
- Marking wand (only for 500 ml can)
- Speedliner² (only for 750 ml can)
- Speedmarker long (only for 750 ml can)
- Speedmarker short (only for 750 ml can)
- Speedmarker 2-Wheel (only for 750 ml can)
Accessory available from all COLORMARK partners.
Quality and properties
- For temporary markings
- No damage to the marked object
- For indoor and outdoor applications
- Easily removed with water
- Innovative one-hand safety cap with lockable spray trigger prevents unintentional spraying
- Special tilt valve for accurate wall and floor markings
- Outstanding adhesion to wet surfaces as well
- High coverage quality ensures high yield
- Simple to use also with gloves
- Clean, drip-free marking
- Cap acceptable for special applications (for use in accessories)
- Environmentally friendly and non-hazardous to health
- Can be 100% emptied by spraying thanks to self-cleaning system, no venting therefore required
Physical and chemical data
- Colours: white, yellow, red, blue, green, orange, pink
- Storage stability:
Aerosols: 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Depending on consistence and color of the ground
500 ml are sufficient for up to 260 m
750 ml are sufficeint for up to 390 m
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
- Size: aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 500 resp. 750 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Shake can for approx. 3 minutes.
- Test spray at an invisible spot.
- Spray distance approx. 5-15 cm.
- Apply the desired marking.
- In case of use in the Speedliner² marking trolley, attend to the corresponding manual.
Tips for spray painting
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of January 18th, 2011
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.