Technical Data Sheet Linemarker
Special marking of lines and divisions for roads, parking lots and industrial plants as well as safety signs.
Colour hues: white, yellow, red, orange, green, blue, grey, black and traffic yellow.
The grey and black marking sprays can also be used as corrective sprays to remove fluorescent markings from concrete or tar.
The line marker can be used in the following accessories:
- Speedmarker long
- Speedmarker short
- Speedmarker 2-Wheel
Accessories available from all COLORMARK partners.
Quality and properties
- High coverage, quick drying quality
- Special valve for floor applications ensures sharp edges
- Specially for use in Speedliner²
- Containers: 500 ml and 750 ml
- For permanent markings (durability of the marking depends on the surface as well as location (inside /outside) and daily burden)
- Highly resistant to abrasion
Physical and chemical data
- Colours: white, yellow, red, orange, green, blue, grey, black, traffic yellow
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity max. 60%).
Depending on condition and colour of the ground,
500 ml are sufficient for approx. 40 m of 10 cm wide lines
750 ml are sufficient for approx. 60 m of 10 cm wide lines
- Drying (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
Dry to touch: after approx. 30 minutes
Cured: after approx. 24 hours
Can be overworked: after approx. 24 hours
The drying time depends of temperature of surroundings, air humidity and thickness of the applied layer.
- Contents: aerosol cans with max. nominal volume of 500 ml resp. 750 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Shake can for approx. 3 minutes.
- After you hear the sound of the balls inside the can, vigorously shake the can for one more minute.
- Test spray at an invisible spot.
- Spray distance approx. 25 cm.
- Apply the desired marking.
- In case of use in the Speedliner² marking trolley, attend to the corresponding manual.
Tips for spray painting
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of August 26, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.