Technical Data Sheet 2K Linemarker
2K-High performance product for inside and outside markings, which require high capacity ( e.g. industrial markings with forklifter traffic, car parks, industrial plants, etc.)
Colours: white, traffic yellow, red, blue
The line marker can be used in the following accessories:
- Speedmarker long
- Speedmarker short
- Speedmarker 2-wheel
Accessories are available at all COLORMARK partners.
Quality and properties
- High coverage, quick drying quality
- Special valve for floor applications ensures sharp edges
- Specially for use in Speedliner²
- Containers: 500 ml
- fast resiliently
- very good resistance to water, tires, engine oil, diesel, roadsalt dilution, alcohol, etc.
- For permanent markings (durability of the marking depends on the surface as well as location (inside /outside) and daily burden)
- Highly abrasion resistant
- very good liability on different undergrounds (at very smooth surfaces we recommend to scatter sand into the wet paint)
Physical and chemical data
- Colours: white, traffic yellow, red, blue
- Storage stability:
3 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity max. 60%).
Depending on condition and colour of the ground,
500 ml are sufficient for approx. 30 m of 10 cm wide lines
- Drying (by a thickness of 300µm wet and at 20°C, 55% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 45 min. Walkable: after approx. 6 hours
- Contents: aerosol cans with max. nominal volume of 500 ml
- UV- constancy: UV - constancy is given
fully loadable: after approx. 12 till 14 hours
Drip time: 1 hour after tripping
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
For professional use only
Mixing A components with hardener:
- Remove the protection cap from the bottom of the can and pull the pin out fully with the help of the inserted ring. This will release the knife, which will penetrate the wall of the aluminium cartridge.
- The cartridge will then rotate 360 °, be completely open and release the hardener.
- Shake the can vigorously to mix the A components with the hardener in the proper, predetermined ratio.
- Shake can vigorously for 2 minutes
- Carry out spray tests
- Drip time: 1 hour (20 ° C)
- Mineral substrates must have set well, new concrete must be at least 3 - 4 weeks old
- The substrate must be dry, clean, free of fat and stable, loose and sanding layers are to remove
- Concrete and screed must still have sufficient apsorptive capacity to ensure adhesion
Ready-to-use coating materials containing isocyanates can irritate the respiratory system and cause allergic reactions. There is a risk of sensitization with inhalation of vapours and spray mist. When dealing with substances containing isocyanates, you should observe all guidelines for using solvent-based coatings. In particular, spray mist and vapours should not be inhaled. Allergy and asthma sufferers and people who are prone to respiratory diseases should not work with isocyanates materials.
Tips for spray painting
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|2K Linemarker blau 500||500 ml||387067|
|2K Linemarker gelb 500||500 ml||387081|
|2K Linemarker rot 500||500 ml||387050|
|2K Linemarker weiß 500||500 ml||387043|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of October 14, 2020
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.