Technical information 1K Filler
ColorMatic 1K filler is an advanced 1K acrylic filler with excellent filling properties and coverage. It is highly suitable for levelling superficial scratches and minor irregularities in sanded surfaces. It offers excellent adhesion on polyester filler, plastics and metal. It has a very good flow, is wet-on-wet re-sprayable and easy to sand.
Ideal for spot repair and refinishing of parts.
Quality and properties
- Advanced 1K acrylic filler with excellent filling properties and coverage
- Wet-on-wet application possible
- Very good for filling minor scratches and uneven areas on sanded undercoats
- Good adhesion to all metal surfaces
- Very smooth flow
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of binder: Acrylic resin
- Colour: beige (856556), grey (874987)
- Smell: Solvent
400ml are sufficient for approx. 1,25 - 1,75 m²
blank metall, sanded, priming of spare parts, sanded, cured paintings, sanded, polyester substrates, sanded, steel, sanded and aluminium, sanded
- Temperature resistance: to110°C
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 217g
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Remove all rust from damaged areas, where appropriate
- Clean surface thoroughly and sand
- Damaged area must be dry and free of grease and dust
- Shake the can well for 2 minutes
- Carry our spray test
- Clean undercoat with ColorMatic Silicone Remover, art. no. 174 469
- Large bare areas should be pre-treated with the appropriate ColorMatic primers
- Do not overcoat with polyester products
- For professional use only
- Use an adequate respirator mask (we recommend type A2/P3)
|CM 1K Füller beige 400||400 ml||856556|
|CM Füller grau 400||400 ml||874987|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of August 25, 2017
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.