Technical Information 1K High-Build Filler
ColorMatic 1K High-Build Filler is a 1K acrylic filler with best possible filling and covering capacity. High layer thickness in one pass already. Bonds very well to steel, aluminium, polyester filler and on many plastics.
Ideal for spot repairs and refinishing parts
Quality and properties
- Very high filling and covering capacity
- Bonds very well to steel, aluminium, polyester filler, hardened old coats, many plastics like PC, PVC, ABS, PA, SAN, PU, UP, EP
- Resistant to silicone remover
- Easy to sand wet and dry
- Simple and time saving handling
- Quick drying
- Can be recoated with waterbased and solventbased basecoats
- Not recoatable with: 1K Füllprimer HG1 und HG7
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of binder: Acrylic resin
- Colour: grey
- Smell: solvent
400ml are sufficient for approx. 1,2 m²
sheet steel, aluminium, polyester filler, hardened old paints and the following plastics: PC, PVC, ABS, PA, SAN, PU, UP, EP
air: 60 Min. at 20°C
IR: 15 - 20 Min.
- Temperature resistance: to 90°C
- Layer thickness: 3 passes = approx. 70 - 80 µ
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided
Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 250,3g
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Remove all rust from damaged area and sand
- Damaged area must be dry and free of dust and grease
- Shake the can well for 2 minutes
- Carry out spray test
- Please note: at higher layer thicknesses the drying time will be extended
- For professional use only
- Wear an adequate respirator (we recommended type A2/P3)
|CM 1K Dicksch.f||400 ml||339448|
|CM 1K Dicksch.f||400 ml||375354|
|CM 1K Dicksch.f||400 ml||385575|
|CM 1K Dickschi.f||400 ml||385568|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of July 3, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.