Technical information Guide Coat Black
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of binder: Aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: solvent
sanded primer or filler areas
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 276,0g
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- No special preparation required before applying ColorMatic Quick Check spray
- Shake the can for 5 seconds
- Surface check: Apply ColorMatic Quick Check in 1-2 thin layers. Rub with a paper tissue until an even surface film is arising
- Color check: Apply ColorMatic Quick Check on the basecoat lacquered spray sample and also on the car part which is for comparison
- After 20 minutes (depends on ambient temperature) the film is residue-free evaporated
- Tolerability testing is needed
- For professional use only
- Wear an appropriate respirator (recommended type A2/P3)
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of November 7, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.