Technical information Texture Spray
ColorMatic texture spray structure restores structure to damaged plastics or exterior car parts e.g. bumpers, mirrors, door frames and tuning parts as well as car interiors e.g. dashboard, door trim, centre console and boot lining.
We recommend ColorMatic Leather and plastic cleaner no. 130700, from our 4-in-one system as an ideal product for pre-treatment.
Ideal for spot repairs and coating of all vehicle plastic parts.
Qualität und Eigenschaften
- Structural reproduction of damaged plastics and plastic parts
- Transparent colour for bright undercoats, black for dark undercoats
- Simple, time-saving application
- Suitable for exterior plastic car parts e.g. door frames, mirrors, tuning parts and bumpers as well as interiors e.g. dashboard, centre console, door panels and boot lining
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of binder: Vinylcopolymer
- Colour: transparent (no. 174452), black (no. 190339)
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss: (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530) glossy: >15 gloss units
Depending on consistence and colour of the ground:
400 ml are sufficient for 1,0 - 1,5 m²
Damaged areas on all plastic parts inside and outside, which will paint after ColorMatic texture effect
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
Dry to touch: after approx. 30 minutes
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature resistance: to 80°C
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 244,1g
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Clean surface thoroughly with ColorMatic Plastic antistatic Cleaner no. 190 261, or ColorMatic Leather and plastic Cleaner no. 130 700, (4-in-1 system)
- Damaged area must be dry and free of dust and grease
- Shake can vigorously for 2 minutes
- Carry out spray test
- The structural density and effect is dependent on the numer of coats and the spraying distance
- Apply several thin coats to get desired texture
- Recoat once it has dried for approx. 15-20 min (20°C)
- Must be recoated
- For professional use only
- Wear an appropriate respirator (recommended type A2/P3)
Hints concerning application
If you are using ColorMatic structure spray (black) it will be easy to smooth out any unevenness since it can be very easily sanded after drying. Structure adjustments can also be carried out in a simple manner. For instance: the surface has become too rough because the application was too thick. After drying and sanding, you can thinly apply the black structure spray once more. Our recommendation: Use a piece of cardboard to test the spraying process before the actual application by spraying at different distances.
|CM Strukturspray schwarz 400||400 ml||190339|
|CM Strukturspray transpar. 400||400 ml||174452|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of July 26, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.