Technical Information Plastic Spray
ColorMatic plastic spray facilitates the quick and simple coating of larger areas thanks to excellent flow, professional broad jet atomisation and high yield. The pigmentation is specially formulated to facilitate blending and colour matching. Specific additives provide good direct adhesion to the plastic undercoat. It also has a fast drying time.
Ideal for spot repairs and refinishing of parts.
Quality and properties
- Quick and simple coating of larger areas thanks to excellent flow, professional broad jet atomisation and high yield
- Fast drying time
- Specific additives provide good direct adhesion to plastic undercoat
- Pigmentation specially formulated to facilitate blending and colour matching
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of binder: Acrylic combination
- Colour: Colour specific
- Smell: solvent
Depending of consistence and colour of the substrate 400 ml are sufficient for approx. 0,8 - 1,0 m²
Plastics: PP, PP/EPDM, ABS
- Drying (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after 8 - 15 minutes
Touch-dry: after 30 - 45 minutes
The drying time is depending on the ambient temperature, air humidity and the painted layer
- Temperature resistance: to 110 °C
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided
Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 241,2 g
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- clean surfaces to be painted thoroughly with ColorMatic antistatic Plastic Cleaner antistatic no. 190261, then sand
- The area must be dry and free of grease and dust
- Shake can vigorously for 2 minutes
- Carry out spray tests
- for optimum adhesion, clean with ColorMatic Plastic Cleaner antistatic, no. 190 261, or ColorMatic Leather and Plastic Cleaner, no. 130 700Plastic primer
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of November 21, 2011
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions