Technical information 2K Soft Fine Putty
Quality and properties
- Easy to use
- Suitable for filling minor imperfections and for thinly refilling pre-treated surfaces
- Suitable for metal, wood and concrete surfaces as well as sanded paintwork or surfaces that have already had putty applied
- Quick hardening means you can carry on working sooner
- Micro-fine putty ensures a very smooth surface
- ColorMatic 2K fine soft putty is very flexible, long holding and very easy to sand
- Resistant to acids, alkali, propellants, solvents, water and road salt
Physical and chemical data
- Basic: Polyester resin with mineral filler material
- Colour: white
- Smell: Styrol
- Form: soft, thixotrop
- Pot life/workability time at 20°C: approx. 4 – 5 minutes
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Grindagle after approx. 20 minutes
- Flash point:
approx. 33°C (Putty); for hardener not applicable
- Concentration at 20°C:
Putty material 1,7 kg/dm³
Hardener 1,15 g/cm³
- Hardener addition: 2 - 3 %
- Temperature-resistance of the cured material: 120°C
- Storage stability:
12 month if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in original unopened bundle. Protect from direct sunlight, frost and humidity.
Putty material: small ring cans
Hardener: plastic tubes
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
The most presto spray paints have a so-called no-spray ring or a tamper-proof cap. This is to avoid unauthorized use. Please see the corresponding advises on the cap or on the label.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the labels!
- Die zu bespachtelnde Fläche sollte entrostet, sauber, trocken, fettfrei und angeschliffen sein.
- Die benötigte Materialmenge aus der Packung entnehmen und mit der entsprechenden Härtermenge gut vermischen.
- Das angemischte Material in der gewünschten Schichtdicke auftragen.
- Arbeitsgeräte sofort nach Gebrauch säubern, evtl. mit Nitroverdünnung abwaschen.
- Angemischtes Material nicht in die Dose zurückgeben.
- Nach ca. 30 Minuten kann die gespachtelte Fläche gebohrt, geschliffen, gesägt, gefeilt und lackiert werden.
- Zur Vorbereitung einer Lackierung mit ColorMatic Universalspachtel oder ColorMatic Softfeinspachtel egalisieren
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist. When painting small areas it is recommended that a piece of card is used as a mask, with a hole cut in it slightly larger than the area to be sprayed. The mask should be held 1 to 2 cm from the surface. With this method, the mainly part of the spray mist is brought under control. It recommends to mask parts not to be lacquered, to protect the surrounding against the spray mist.
The aerosol can should have room temperature.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|CMP Softfeinspachtel 1000g||1 KG||702334|
|CMP Softfeinspachtel 2000g||2 KG||702518|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of August 16, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.