Technical information VitoMat II Pneumatic Filling Machine
The ColorMatic VitoMat filling machines allow ColorMatic pre-fill spray paint cans (already containing propellant and specific additives) to be filled with individual paints. There are three different VitoMat filling machines to choose from, each offering advantages for different needs. All machines fill both 400ml and 150ml cans.
Detailed instructions of 150 ml and 400 ml and also for the CleanJector filling are applicable.
VitoMat II is ideal for filling medium to large volumes
Quality and properties
- Robust, stable machine, suitable for filling medium size orders
- All important functions directly displayed and easy to read
- Pressure regulators easy to use (working pressure 7-8 bar)
- Portable, removable piston, which fits the cylinder
- Compatible with CleanJector
- No power supply required
- Very easy to operate
- Suitable for filling 400ml and 150ml cans
- Suitable for filling 1K and 2K coating qualities
- Suitable for water-and solvent-based coats
- Fast colour change
- Very good value for money
Physical and chemical data
- Description: Exterior: Case made of stainless high-grade steel with door, operating controls and control display, base plate and compressed air condition; Interior: Mobile lifting device with stop plate, cylinder as paint receptacle and intended holding device, mobile piston and adapter for filling.
- Measurements: 32 x 25 x 78 cm
- System pressure: 7 - 8 bar
- Working pressure: 6,5 bar constant
- Capacity: approx. 35 cans/ h
- Max. filling viscosity: 300 s/DIN 4 mm
- Life: Long working life since there is almost no wear and tear
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- The filling process is simple and can achieve high volume
- For detailed instructions, please refer to the attached manual
- For professional use only
- Wear appropriate protection goggles and gloves
Hints concerning filling
To ensure a smooth filling process, the connected compressor must present a continuous operating pressure of 6.5 bar. The well visible pressure manometer will allow you to read the pressure at any time. If you use the intended base plate to bolt the VitoMat II firmly to the ground, working will be so much easier. The adjustable pedestals can be used to quickly stabilise the device.
|CM VitoMat II pneum.Abfüllanl.||Stück||249792|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of October 16, 2013
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.