Technical information VitoMat III Pneumatic Filling Machine
The ColorMatic VitoMat filling machines allow ColorMatic pre-fill spray paint cans (already containing propellant and specific additives) to be filled with individual paints. There are three different VitoMat filling machines to choose from, each offering advantages for different needs. All machines fill both 400ml and 150ml cans.
Detailed instructions of 150 ml and 400 ml filling are applicable.
VitoMat III is a very quick machine for filling large volumes.
Quality and properties
- Robust, stable machine, suitable for filling large quantity orders
- All-important functions are clear to see and easy to read
- Easy-to-use settings for different filling quantities
- No power supply required
- Very easy to operate
- Suitable for filling 400ml and 150ml cans
- Suitable for filling 1K and 2K coatings qualities
- Suitable for water-and solvent-based paints
- Adjustable feet
- Closed circuit ensures an economical cleaning process, as there are only a few parts to clean
- High level of safety thanks to the user-friendly design, ease of use
- Transparent, solvent-resistant plastic window for constant control
Physical and chemical data
- Description: Enterior: Case made of stainless high-grade steel with door, operating controls and control display, base plate, paint tray and compressed air condition. Interior: Mobile lifting device wth stop plate, cylinder as paint receptable and intended holding device, piston and adapter for filling.
- Measurements: 40 x 25 x 78 cm
- System pressure: 7 - 8 bar
- Working pressure: ca. 6,5 bar
- Capacity: approx. 80 cans / h
- Max. filling viscosity: 200 s/DIN 4 mm
- Life period: Long working life since there is almost no wear and tear
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- The filling process is simple and can achieve high volumes
- For detailed instructions, please refer to the attached manual
- For professional use only
- Wear appropriate protection goggles and gloves
Hints concerning filling
VitoMat III is suitable for the quick filling of big quantities. To increase productivity and speed even more, you can suction up more paint immediately after filling. Then take out the can, insert and fill the new one. This saves time and more cans can be filled.
|CM VitoMat III pneum.Abfüllanl||Stück||249808|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of October 16, 2013
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.