Technical information pre-fill Standard solvent-based
The ColorMatic pre-fill spray paint is prefilled with propellant and specific additives and then filled by VitoMat filling machines with the desired coat. Equipped with the variable spray nozzle FlexJet it is possible to adjust the application amount and the width of the spray jet individually. Also it is possible to align the spray pattern horizontal or vertical. Professional technique for spraying like a spray gun.
The ColorMatic pre-fill standard is a pre-filled can with propellant gases and solvent that can be filled with solvent-based basecoats.Application:Ideal for spot repairs or refinishing parts.
Quality and properties
- A spray can pre-filled with propellant and solvents. The paint is transferred via a filling device into the can to produce a ready-to-use end product (dealers liability)
- Clean spraying through the higher construction of the FlexJet
- Fillable with the most on the market available solvent-based lacquers
- Variable spray nozzle for horizontal and vertical alignment of the spray pattern
- Variable adjustable application amount and width of spray jet
- Higher spray rate and higher working speed
- Still closer at working like a spray gun
- Light blending
Ideal for spot or refinishing parts
Physical and chemical data
- Colour: depending on filling
- Smell: solvent
Depending on consistence and colour of the ground
Depending on the colour of the substrate apply Primer Filler HG1 - HG8, 2K Primer Filler no. 195 327, 1K Primer for ALU no. 190 278, 1K Primer for Zinc no. 190 285, 1K Epoxy Primer no. 174 414, 1K Filler, beige no. 856 556, ColorMatic 1K Filler, grey no. 874 987, cured paint sanded
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity, thickness of the applied coat and the filled type of paint (refer to information of the paint manufacturer)
- Storage stability: empty cans: 5 years
Filled cans: depending on type of paint from several hours up to 6 month (information from your specialist dealer). If appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity max. 60%)
Aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 400 ml, filling quantity 100ml
- VOC-value: 202,2g
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Clean the surface to be painted thoroughly with ColorMatic silicone cleaner no. 174 469, then sand
- Larger bare surfaces must be pre-primed with the appropriate ColorMatic primer
- The area must be dry and free of dust and grease
- Shake can vigorously for 2 minutes
- Carry out spray test
- Compatibility testing is necessary
- For professional use only
- Wear an appropriate respirator (recommended type A2/P3)
*Pay attention to manufacturer's instruction/ Angaben des Lackherstellers beachten
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of November 19, 2015
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions