Technical information VitoMat I Manual Filling Machine
The ColorMatic electric VitoMat-E filling machine allows ColorMatic pre-fill spray paint cans (already containing propellant and specific additives) to be filled with individual paints in protected areas.
Here you can find a detailled application description of the electric VitoMat filling machine.
VitoMat-E is ideal for filling of series in protected areas.
Quality and properties
- Short process times, energy-saving
- Ideal for the filling of large quantities
- Robust and high-output
- Easy to clean and low maintanance
- Also suitable for the filling of high-viscosity lacquers
- Simple operation
- Suitable for filling 400ml cans
- Suitable for filling 1K and 2K coating qualities
- Suitable for water-and solvent-based coats
- Can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres zone 1, category 2G
- EX-protection socket is necessary
Physical and chemical data
- Description: Exterior: Case made of stainless high-grade steel with door, operation controls , base adjusting lever, gravity feed cup. Interior: Mobile lifting device with stop plate and precision pump.
- Measurements: 50 x 42 x 27 cm
- Minimum viscosity of lacquers: 60 sec/DIN 4
- Life: Long working life since there is almost no wear and tear
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Easy filling process
- For detailed instructions, please refer to the attached manual VitoMat-E
- For professional use only
- Wear appropriate protection goggles and gloves
Hints concerning filling
After filling put the nozzle with a slight rotation on the can.
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of November 9, 2015
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.