Technical information Portable Extraction Unit
The portable extraction unit is a robust and powerful device that is used primarily for the punctiform suction of dust, gases, and paint spray. The device works with activated carbon mats and glassfibre matting, which can be quickly and easily replaced, if necessary.
Ideal for spot repairs and refinishing parts.
Quality and properties
- Powerful puntiform suction device
- Reliable for dusts, gases and paint spray
- 360 ° hose joint
- Cleans with activated carbon and glassfibre
- Can be used directly on objects
- Mobile and flexible
- Very easy to use
- Very good value for money
Physical and chemical data
- Description: Exterior: Robust case with centrally applied operating controls. Castor wheel with brakes. When replacing filters, the filter chamber is easily accessible. Flexible extraction hose made of high-tensile strength textile fabric.
- Dimensions: w 68 cm, d 36.5 cm, H without hose 68 cm, with hose 81.5cm. hose length incl. funnel 580 cm
- All further information can be found in the operating manual
- Suction capacity: approx. 635m³/h
- Negative pressure: approx. 3000 Pa
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Please refer to the attached instructions for detailed explanation
You will achieve highest security and maximum efficiency if you position the funnel of the extraction system as close as possible to the object in question. This improves extraction performance to a considerable extent.
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of January 31, 2012
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.