Technical information leather and plastic colour
Water-based ColorMatic mixing system, for the mixing of over 400 formulations. Ideal for the repair of leather, vinyl and imitation leather.
Dying and repair of leather, vinyl and imitation leather.
Quality and properties
- Easy and fast application
- Quick drying
- Extremely flexible (also at cold temperatures)
- Efficient and effective
- Very good adhesion and abrasion resistance
- The Leather and Plastic colours are ready for use (depending on way of application dilutable with demineralised water)
- Applicable for interior and exterior
- Applicable for all in the automotive engeneering popular kinds of leather, vinyl and plastics
- With the colours can be mixed over 400 colour shades
Physikalische und chemische Daten
- Colour: 9 colours + 3 clear coats (gloss, satin-gloss, matt)
100 ml for approx. 0,5 bis 1,0 m² depending on consistance of substrate and colour shade
- Storage stability: 5 years
if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- A detailed repair manual is included
- Shake well the bottle
- Mix the colour shade on the basis of the formulation in the mixing table
- The leather colours are ready for use
- Apply with spray gun or sponge in thin layers
- At application with spray gun dilute with 10% demineralised water
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of September 24, 2012
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.