Technical Information Isolation primer
Isolating primer for painting and reconditioning work in the interior and external area. Prevents the come through at problem places such as edges of water, fat -, soot and nicotine marks, oily or aqueous materials before over-painting with top coats.
Also excellently suitable:
- as primer for all sucking undergrounds, also for window frames made of wood.
- Underground before changing wallpapers, e.g. on pressboard or plaster board
- as protection layer for outside on concrete, plaster and walls against strong weather influences, like strong rain etc.
Quality and properties
- Special binder on polyvinyle resin basis
- Very good coverage
- Good flow, smooth surface
- Very good resistance against environmental influences
- Resistant to yellowing
- Can be coated with all current lacquers and dispersions
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: Polyvinyle resin
- Colour: white
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
matt, 5-10 gloss units
Depending on consistence and color of the ground:
400 ml are sufficient for approx. 1 - 2 m²
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Re-coatable after 15 minutes, depending on absorbancy of the ground
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature resistance: up to 80°C
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
The most DUPLI-COLOR spray paints have a so-called no-spray ring or a tamper-proof cap. This is to avoid unauthorized use. Please see the corresponding advises on the cap or on the label.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Remove tough dirt and loose parts.
- The ground has to be dry.
- Before use, shake can for 3 minutes.
- Spray from a distance of approx. 25 cm several thin coats.
- Can be coated with all current lacquers and dispersions.
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|Isoliergrund 400||400 ml||657092|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of January 5, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.