Technical Information Bronce Spray
Decorative bronce shine, ideal for handicraft works on wood, metal, glass, cardboard, plants etc.
DUPLI COLOR Bronce Spray is particurlarly suitable for decorative indoor uses.
Indispensable for stand constructors, decorators, flower-arrangers etc., but also for handycraft work at home or in courses and seminars.
Quality and properties
- High-grade synthetic quality
- Long-term high coverage and filling power
- Excellent adhesion
- Good flow, smooth surface
- Suitable for use on indoor objects
- Resistant to water and common houshold cleansers.
- Effect of gloss can change by intense rubbing or wiping.
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: synthetic resin
- Colour: gold, silver, copper
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss: at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530
high gloss, not measurable, as over 100
400 ml are sufficient for approx. 1.2 m²
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
Dry to touch: after 60 minutes
Cured: after approx. 24 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature resistance: up to 80°C
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
The most DUPLI-COLOR spray paints have a so-called no-spray ring or a tamper-proof cap. This is to avoid unauthorized use. Please see the corresponding advises on the cap or on the label.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- The ground has to be clean, dry and free of fat.
- Absorbant surfaces should be primed with DUPLI-COLOR Universal Primer.
- Mask off areas not to be painted.
- Shake the can vigorously for approx. 3 minutes.
- Test spray at an invisible spot to check colour and compatibility.
- Spray several thin coats from a distance of approx. 25 cm.
- Due to technical reasons it is not possible to conserve the excellent high gloss. A coat of clear lacquer would dissolve the effect lacquer. Just renew the gloss by applying a new coat of bronce spray.
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of September 4, 2012
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.