Technical Information Marble Spray
Decoration spray for an up-to-date netlike Marble look. DUPLIL-COLOR Marble Spray is available in different colours.
Suitable for applications in the interior and external area. For individual effects on the most diverse undergrounds - also polystyrene - like wood, metal, glass, ceramic, porcelain, paper, cardboard, stone, plastic.
As DUPLI-COLOR Marble is not covering the entire surface, the achieved effect essentially depends on the colour of the surface.
Choose the colour of the ground from on of our wide colour assortments, e.g. DUPLI-COLOR RAL Acrylic.
Quality and properties
- Special, aerosol-resistant, synthetic quality
- No unpleasant odour
- No covering painting, but netlike structure of the surface: application has to be on an existing painting or a coloured surface
- Excellent adhesion
- Very quick drying
- Weather-resistant, light-proof, UV-resistant after coating with a clear coatnsgen
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: plastics quality
- Colour: diverse
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
glossy, not measurable due to structured surface
Depending on consistence and color of the ground:
200 ml are sufficient for approx. 1 - 2 m²
uptake rate strongly depends on desired effect
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 5 minutes
Dry to touch: after approx. 30 minutes
Can be coated: after approx. 24 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature-resistant: up to 80°C
- Storage stability:
10 years, if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 200 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
The most DUPLI-COLOR spray paints have a so-called no-spray ring or a tamper-proof cap. This is to avoid unauthorized use. Please see the corresponding advises on the cap or on the label.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
Preparation of the ground:
- As this product has been developed just for effect purposes and not for protection of the ground, the ground should be a painted top coat or any other durable surface.
- Colour and degree of gloss decicively form the achieved effect.
Lacquering the effect:
- The ground has to be clean, dry and absolutely free from fat.
- Cover areas not to be painted.
- Shake the can for 3 minutes.
- Test spray at an invisible spot.
- Spray distance approx. 30 cm
- The result depends on creativity of the user and the desired effect. We recommend to spray short batches, quasi "off the cuff".
- To protect the effct, after drying, it is possible to seal the marble structure with a DUPLI-COLOR clear coat, e.g. Deco Clear Coat glossy or matt, Zapon-Spray Cristal glossy or matt, Deco Matt Clear Coat.
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|Marble gold 200||200 ml||634789|
|Marble schwarz 200||200 ml||652783|
|Marble silver 200||200 ml||634796|
|Marble weiß 200||200 ml||652776|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of January 21, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.