Technical Information Cement Spray
Grey is currently THE trend colour for house and apartment design. Especially shower walls, floors, living walls and much more is currently being designed with exposed concrete, micro-cement or other concrete-look coverings. Small accessories, such as vases or soap dispensers, in the same look, complement these rooms perfectly. Here you will achieve fast and optimal results with our new DUPLI-COLOR CEMENT series.
For applications on all kinds of surfaces. Depending on layer thickness, it is possible to achieve different drying-contures, like real cement. By spraying a last fine mist, it´s even possible to achieve a mineral feel. Please use mat clear coat for outdoor using. Available in Hoover dark and Assuan light.
Quality and properties
- Polystyrene-resistant acrylic lacquer with a special solvent
- Very good coverage
- Excellent adhesion on many materials, e.g. polystyrene, metal, wood, glass, caramics, eternite, concrete, stone, paper, cardboard, coatable hard plastics, flowers etc.
- Good flow, smooth surface
- Dries quick and evenly
- Suitable for painting and repairing indoors and outdoors objects
- Resistant to wiping
- Weather-resistant, light-proov, UV-resistant
- Scratch-, bump- and shock-proof
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: Acrylate co-polymeres
- Colour: diverse
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
structure: not measurable
Depending on consistence and color of the ground:
400 ml are sufficient for approx. 1,0 m² depending on colour
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
Dry to touch: after approx. 30 minutes
Cured: after approx. 24 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature-resistant: up to 80°C
- Storage stability:
10 years, if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Only for DE: In order to ensure a high reuse and recycling rate, the legislator requires, in accordance with §15 - VerpackG, Paragraph 1, the return of transport, sales or outer packaging, alternatively, however, deviating agreements can also be made.
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
The most DUPLI-COLOR spray paints have a so-called no-spray ring or a tamper-proof cap. This is to avoid unauthorized use. Please see the corresponding advises on the cap or on the label.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Remove rust and dirt.
- The ground has to be clean, dry and free from fat.
- Possibly existing old paintings and smooth surfaces have to roughened with fine sand paper.
- Mask off areas not to be painted.
- Before use, shake can for 3 minutes.
- Test spray at an invisible spot.
- Spray from a distance of approx. 25 cm several thin coats.
- Do not spray over surfaces which are painted with synthetic resin lacquer!
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|CEMENT LOOK Assuan light 400||400 ml||521621|
|CEMENT LOOK Hoover dark 400||400 ml||521638|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of January 7, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.