Technical Information Graffiti-Ex
Pollution free etching spray for most usual types of lacquer. DUPLI-COLOR Graffiti-ex is problem solver against scribblings on walls and unwanted graffiti. Application is possible on nearly each underground, like e.g. walls, clay bricks, stone and concrete surfaces, marble -, bitumen -, glass -, metal and wood surfaces.
NOTE: Do not use on cars!
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: thixotropic, organic cleansing concentrate
- Colour: colourless
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
Depending on consistence of the ground:
400 ml are sufficient for approx. 0.8 m² paint (applied in one coat)
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Time to act in: up to 24 hours depending on surface and thickness of paint coat
- Temperature-resistant: not applicable
- Storage stability:
10 years, if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
The most DUPLI-COLOR spray paints have a so-called no-spray ring or a tamper-proof cap. This is to avoid unauthorized use. Please see the corresponding advises on the cap or on the label.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Check the firmness and stability of the basic colour on painted or lacquered grounds at an inconspicuous spot.
- Sensitive areas, which you do not want to treat, should be covered carefully with a protective sheeting.
- Shake can.
- Spray generously and let act for approx. 10 - 15 minutes. Depending on quality and age of the paint you want to remove, the acting time can be shortende or extended up to 24 hours.
- Then scrape off with a suitable tool.
- If necessary, wash off with cellulose nitrate dilutent or just with water.
- In case of very porous grounds, use a wire brush.
- If necessary, repeat the procedure.
- Before applicaton of new paint, all residues of Graffiti-ex have to be removed.
- Attention: May not run into sewage system! Collect detached paints and dispose it as special waste!
|Graffiti-Ex 400||400 ml||195419|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of September 19, 2011
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.