Technical Information Spray Adhesive
A transparent, universal adhesive for bonding small and extent surfaces. Sticks quickly, strong and clean with itself and many other materials.
Uniform, fine spray pattern – the nozzle does not clog. Doesn’t penetrate, therefore ideal for thin materials like paper, but sticks also excellently on carton, textiles, leather, felt, cork, rubber, foam material, many hardplastics, with itself and with many other materials, e.g. wood, glass, metal, ceramics. Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene.
Quality and properties
- Produces a fine layer of adhesive
- Nozzle does not clog
- Does not penetrate through thin materials
- Permanent adhesion: spray on both parts which you want to stick together
- Temporary adhesion: spray just a thin layer onto one of the both parts you want to stick together.
- Quick-drying, but can be adjusted for a short time.
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: Synthetic resin with solvents
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: characteristic
The adhesive sets during temperatures higher than 7°C after approx. 35 seconds. After that period, the possibility to correct the bonding is limited.
- Temperature resistance: depending on stress and on material suitable for applications exposed to temperatures within the range of -10°C and +50°C.
- Storage stability:
3 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 150 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
The most DUPLI-COLOR spray paints have a so-called no-spray ring or a tamper-proof cap. This is to avoid unauthorized use. Please see the corresponding advises on the cap or on the label.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- The aerosol can should have room temperature.
- Carefully clean the surfaces you want to stick together (dry and free of dust and fat)
- Shake the can vigorously before use.
- Apply a thin and even film of the spray adhesive from a distance of approx. 15 - 20 cm.
- If you work with easy materials (e.g. paper) and for temporary bondings it is sufficient to spray just on one side. For durable bonding of materials we recommend to spray onto both surfaces which you want to stick together.
- Let dry for approx. 5 - 20 minutes (depending on surrounding temperature and on absorbency of the ground), then effectually press the parts together.
- In case of porous, uneven or absorbant materials, we recommend to spray a very thin film of adhesive. Allow to lift off. Then continue as described before.
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|Sprühkleber 150||150 ml||319853|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of October 10, 2013
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.