Technical Information Metal Effect Bronces
DUPLI-COLOR Metal Effect Bronce is a metallic, effectful protective coat to design and repair most different surfaces for inside use. Ideally suitable for decorative coatings in the interiour, such as picture frames, ornaments, ceiling panels, decorative items etc. Use only for mechanically not stressed objects.
Possible grounds are metal (iron, steel, zinc), paintable plastics, wood and other natural material.
Quality and properties
- Ease of use
- Good flow with high covering power
- Durable gloss stability
- Based on alkyd-resin
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: Based on alkyd-resin
- Colour: gold, silver
approx. 1.5 m² per 125 ml can
- Drying time (at 20°C, 65% relative air humidity):
Surface-dry after approx. 30 min.
Coatable after 8-10 hours.
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the ground.
- Cleaning of tools: immediately after use with a universal thinner
- Storage stability:
5 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
Do not store below 5°C
- Size: metal tins 125 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
Preparation of the ground:
- The surface has to be bearing, dry, clean and free from fat and rust.
- Thoroughly clean zinc with zinccleaner or household-cleaner with salmiakgeist.
- Remove flaking, not bearing old coatings (with a paint remover or by sanding).
- Sand down and old coatings, then test compatibility of the lacquer.
- Before application, always carefully stir up the paint
- Temperature of the object and surrounding temperature should be at least +5°C
- Brush, roll or spray (adjust to spray viscosity)
- Top coat with this paint, apply speedy and rich, but not too thick, indiluted.
- Can be diluted with universal thinner, but we do not recommend this, as ready for processing.
- Before each coating, sand and clean after drying.
- Do not mix with other products.
- Clean tools directy after use with universal thinner.
|Metall-Effect Bronze gold 125||125 ml||478000|
|Metall-Effect Bronze silb. 125||125 ml||478017|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of May 3rd, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.