Technical Information Aqua Wood Primer
DUPLI-COLOR Aqua Floor Paint is the universal coating for all kinds of flooring. Paint and primer on one product. Ideal suitable for all highly demanded floors in interiour as well as in protected exteriour premises.
Possible grounds: mineral grounds such as concrete or chalk bonded areas (e.g. screed, plaster, concrete, masonry, even natural stone). Not suitable for garage floors!
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: acrylatdispersion, water-based
- Colour: misc.
- Smell: neutral
Depending on thickness of layer
750 ml are sufficient for approx. 6 m²
2.5 L are sufficient for approx. 20 m²
5 L are sufficient for approx. 40 m²
- Drying time (at 20°C, 65% relative air humidity):
Surface-dry after approx. 2 hours
Coatable after 12 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the ground.
- Cleaning of tools: immediately after use with water
- Storage stability:
5 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
Do not store below 5°C
- Size: metal tins 750 ml, 2.5 L and 5 L
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
Preparation of the ground:
- The surface has to be bearing, dry, clean and free from fat.
- Remove cement slurry, limescale, oxid film or releasing agents without residues; rewash thoroughly.
- New concrete areas have to dry at least 4 - 6 weeks.
- Before application, always carefully stir up the paint
- Temperature of the object and surrounding temperature should be at least +7°C
- Brush or roll
- Priming coat with this Aqua Floor Paint, diluted with approx. 10 % water (10 ml to 100 ml paint)
- Intermediate coat with this Aqua Floor Paint, diluted with approx. 5 % water (5 ml to 100 ml paint)
- Final coat with this Aqua Floor Paint, undiluted
- Between the coats, slightly sand and clean the ground.
Coat to renovate:
- Sand good preserved old coatings thoroughly, clean them and recoat as described under "Final coat". Remove without residues flaking and not bearing old coats (remove with a paint stipper, sand down).
|Bodenf. wasserb. kieselgr. 5L||5 L||168710|
|Bodenf. wasserb. kieselgr. 750||750 ml||168680|
|Bodenf. wasserb. resedagr. 5L||5 L||168734|
|Bodenf. wasserb. resedagr. 750||750 ml||168703|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 28, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.