Technical Information Floor Marking Paint
DUPLI-COLOR Floor Marking Paint is a 1K solvent-based Linemarker for new and maintaining markings on streets and parking spaces with average congestion.
Quality and properties
- high-grade pure acrylates
- poor in solvents
- free of aromates
- good coverage
- ease of working
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: pure acrylate resins
- Colour: white, yellow
- Smell: after solvents
Depending on substrate one can is sufficient for
new markings approx. 1.8 m²
maintaining markings approx. 2.6 m²
- Drying time (at 20°C, 55% relative air humidity):
10 - 20 minutes depending on layer thickness and temperature
- Storage stability:
6 months if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
- Size: metal tins 1.3 kg
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- The temperature of the air may not be under 5°C and the rel. air humidity must be max. 75 %.
- The temperature of the substrate has to be at least 3°C over the dew-point may be max. 45°C.
- All substrates have to be bearing, dry, dust-free and free of oil and fat.
- On bituminous pavements and concrete there is a direct applicaton possible.
- Adhesion disturbing components of the surface at new coverings have to be removed by suitable processings.
- The application on new coverings should take place latest 4 weeks after release of the traffic.
- At badly compressed and broken-down old coverings as well as at damaged old markings there is before application a professional preparation of the ground necessary (slight milling or shot-blasting)
- For the marking of surface modified or sealed surfaces as well as at special coverings, such as hard concrete or synthetic resin floors on base of EP or PU we recommend the use of a 2-component product from our assortment.
- We recommend the same for markings in the interiour.
- At critical or unknown grounds we recommend a previous test of the adherence.
|DC Bodenmarkier. gelb 1,3kg||1,300 KG||320859|
|DC Bodenmarkier. weiss 1,3kg||1,300 KG||320842|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 28, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.