Technical Information Premium White
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: acrylate-dispersion
- Colour: white
- Smell: neutral
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
approx. 7 m² per litre
- Drying time (at 20°C, 65% relative air humidity):
surface dry after appox. 2 hours
re-coatable after approx. 4 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the ground.
- Best working temperature and object temperature:
Not less than 5°C.
- Cleaning of tools: immediately after use with water
- Storage stability:
2 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
Do not store below 5°C
- Size: 2.5 litre and 10 litre plastic buckets
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Cover floors and furniture with a foil.
- Mask off windows and door frames with a masking tape.
- Test the subsoil - it must be firm, dry, clean and stable.
- Remove completely loose old paintings, old paintings of glue-bound distemper and wallpapers.
- Prime repaired spots, absorbant and chalking grounds with a deep ground.
- The colour is ready-to-use and has only to be stirred up carefully.
- Do not work with the colour if temperature is less than 5°C.
- Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed airless.
- Usually one rich and even paint coat is sufficient.
- In case of different, contrast-rich or different absorbant subsoils a previous paint coat, diluted with max 10 % water may be necessary.
- Paint first edges and corners with a brush or a small roller.
- Then paint the remaining bigger areas with a bigger roller.
- During working pauses wrap tightly brush or roller.
- After working clean the tools with water.
- This paint can be re-coated after 4 hours.
|DC Premium Dispersion 10L||10 L||302794|
|DC Premium Dispersion 2,5L||2,5 L||392030|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 26, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.