Technical Information Bath- and Kitchen Dispersion
DUPLI-COLOR Bath- and Kitchendispersion is the ideal coating for all rooms, which require especial hygiene. It offers a resistant film against formation of mould.
For new and renovating paintings. For light and normal soiled surfaces.
Especially suitable for kitchen, bathroom, lavatory and commercial premises.
Woodchip-, fleece, paper and vinyle wallpapers
Plaster, concrete, and gypsum plaster boards (after priming)
Old paintings on basis of a dispersion
Quality and properties
- Resistant against formation of mould
- Ease of handling
- Good hiding power
- Easy to clean
- White satin matt
- Less odour
- Can be shaded up to 1:10 with spot colour any tinters. Bigger proportion of mixture diminish the resistence against mould.
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: synthetic dispersion
- Colour: white
- Smell: neutral
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
approx. 6 m² per litre
- Drying time (at 20°C, 65% relative air humidity):
surface dry after appox. 4-6 hours
re-coatable after approx. 8 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the ground.
- Cleaning of tools: immediately after use with warm water and if necessry with a cleanser
- Storage stability:
2 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
Do not store below 5°C
- Size: 2,5 litre, 5 litre, 10 litre plastic buckets
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Cover floors and furniture with a foil.
- Mask off windows and door frames with a masking tape.
- Test the subsoil - it must be firm, dry, clean and stable.
In case it changes colour to dark during the test with a humid sponge, a primer is necessary.
- Old paintings of glue-bound distemper and chalking surfaces must be completey washed off.
- If necessary, prime with a deep ground.
- The colour is ready-to-use and has only to be stirred up carefully.
- Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed airless.
- Paint first the ceiling, then the walls.
- In order to avoid visible transitions, start at the window and paint off the light.
- Work on associated areas without breaks and as a whole.
- During working pauses wrap tightly brush or roller.
- After working clean the tools with warm water.
- This paint can be re-coated after 8 hours.
|DC Bad Küchenfarbe weiß 10L||10 L||392047|
|DC Bad Küchenfarbe weiß 2,5L||2,5 L||392054|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of February 8, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.