Technical Information Interiour Dispersion
DUPLI-COLOR Interiour Dispersion is the simple white for uncritical paintings at a favourable price. It shows after the drying process it's good coverage.
For simple paintings in the interiour as well as in cellar rooms, garages, storerooms. Suitable für light / only slightly soilid substrates.
Quality and properties
- Good coverage after drying
- white - satinmatt
- poor in bad odour
- limited cleanability
- can be tinted with mixing colours
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: synthetic dispersion
- Colour: white
- Smell: neutral
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
approx. 10 litre are sufficent
wood chip wall paper white coated - 55 m²
wood chip wall paper uncoated - 45 m²
Smooth plaster - white coated - 65 m²
Smooth plaster - uncoated - 45 m²
Rough plaster - white coated - 45 m²
Rough plaster - uncoated - 35 m²
- Drying time (at 20°C, 65% relative air humidity):
surface dry after appox. 4-6 hours
re-coatable after approx. 8 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the ground.
- Best working temperature and object temperature:
Object and working temperature should not be below 5°C.
- Cleaning of tools: immediately after use with water
- Storage stability:
2 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
- Size: 10 litre plastic buckets
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Cover floors and furniture with a foil.
- Mask off windows and door frames with a masking tape.
- Test the subsoil - it must be firm, dry, clean and stable.
- In case it changes colour to dark during the test with a humid sponge, a primer is necessary.
- Old paintings of glue-bound distemper and chalking surfaces must be completey washed off.
- If necessary, prime with a deep ground.
- The colour is ready-to-use and has only to be stirred up carefully.
- It should not be worked if object and working temperatures are below 5°C.
- Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed airless.
- Paint first the ceiling, then the walls.
- In order to avoid visible edges, begin at the window and brush away from the light.
- Work on connected areas without break as a whole.
- In working breaks wrap brush and roller tightly with a plastic foil.
- After work, clean the tools with warm water.
- This colour can be overcoated after 8 hours.
|Innendispersion weiss 10 Liter||10 L||219030|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of February 8, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.