Technical Information Interiour Dispersion PLUS
DUPLI-COLOR Interiour Dispersion PLUS is absolutely poor in bad odour and pleasant to use. The paintings stand out by high coverage, enormous efficiency and adhesion and high wash resistance.
Possible substrates are: masonry, cement, chalk and synthetic plasters, concrete, gypsum, wallpapers, dispersion paintings.
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: acrylat dispersion
- Colour: white
- Smell: neutral
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
approx. 9 m² per litre
- Drying time (at 20°C, 65% relative air humidity):
surface dry after appox. 2 hours
re-coatable after approx. 4 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the ground.
- Best working temperature and object temperature:
Working and object temperatur should not be below 5°C
- Cleaning of tools: immediately after use with water
- Storage stability:
2 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
Do not store below 5°C
- Size: 5 litre and 10 litre plastic buckets
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Cover floors and furniture with a foil.
- Mask off windows and door frames with a masking tape.
- Test the subsoil - it must be firm, dry, clean and stable.
- In case it changes colour to dark during the test with a humid sponge, a primer is necessary.
- Old paintings of glue-bound distemper and chalking surfaces must be completey washed off.
- If necessary, prime with a deep ground.
- The colour is ready-to-use and has only to be stirred up carefully.
- It should not be worked if object and working temperatures are below 5°C.
- Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed airless.
- In case of different, contrast-rich and absorbing surfaces it can be a previous coating necessary, diluted with max. 10 % water.
- First paint the corners and edges with a brush or an small roller.
- Then paint the remaining area with a bigger roller.
- In working pauses wrap the brush and roller tightly with a plastic foil.
- After work clean the working tools with water.
- This colour can be recoated after approx. 4 hours.
|DC Innendispers.Plus weiss 10L||10 L||177385|
|DC Innendispers.Plus weiss 5L||5 L||169717|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of February 8, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.