Technical Information Exteriour Dispersion
DUPLI-COLOR Exteriour Dispersion has low odour and is pleasant to work with. The painting stands out by good coverage, enormous efficiency and adherence. It is weather- and abrasion resistant.
Possible substrates: masonry, concrete, chalk und synthetic plasters, cement, wallpapers, dispersion coatings.
Quality and properties
- poor bad odour
- ease of working
- very good coverage
- enormous efficiency
- very good adhesion
- weather- and abrasion resistant
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: acrylate dispersion
- Colour: white
- Smell: neutral
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
approx. 7 m² per litre
- Drying time (at 20°C, 65% relative air humidity):
surface dry after appox. 2 hours
re-coatable after approx. 4 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the ground.
- Best working temperature and object temperature:
Object and working temperature at least 5°C.
- Cleaning of tools: immediately after use with water
- Storage stability:
2 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
- Size: 5 litre and 10 litre plastic buckets
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Mask off windows and door frames with a masking tape.
- Test the subsoil - it must be firm, dry, clean and stable.
- Remove chalk and mineral paintings mechanically.
- Wash off carefully glue-bound distemper
- Strong absorbant and sanding substrates should be primed with a substrate stabilizer.
- 1 - 2 paintings depending on ground and wear
- The colour is ready-to-use and has only to be stirred up carefully.
- Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed airless.
- Can be diluted with max 10 % water.
- Work on associated areas without breaks and as a whole.
- During working pauses wrap tightly brush or roller.
- After working clean the tools with warm water.
- This paint can be re-coated after 4 hours.
|DC Aussendispersion weiss 10L||10 L||169748|
|DC Aussendispersion weiss 5L||5 L||169724|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 26, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.