Technical Information Renovation Paint RAL 9010
DUPLI-COLOR Renovation Paint RAL 9010 is for the protection and decoration of interior wall and ceiling surfaces. It is suitable for the painting of diferent types of mineral plasters, fibre-cement plates, concrete, plaster-cardboard plates, wall papers from glass fibres, wall papers with relief and old coatings.
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: acrylate dispersion
- Colour: white
- Degree of gloss (acc. to DIN 13300):
approx. 8-10 m² per litre (one coat)
- Drying time (at 20°C, 65% relative air humidity):
the coating is dry and suitable for overcoating after 4-6 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the ground.
- Best working temperature and object temperature:
- Cleaning of tools: immediately after use with water and a detergent, if necessary.
- Storage stability:
2 years if appropriately stored (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
- Size: 10 litre plastic buckets
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Cover floors and furniture with a foil.
- Mask off windows and door frames with a masking tape.
- Test the subsoil - it must be firm, dry, clean and stable.
In case it changes colour to dark during the test with a humid sponge, a primer is necessary.
- Old paintings of glue-bound distemper and chalking surfaces must be completey washed off.
- If necessary, prime with a deep ground.
- The colour can be diluted with 5 - 10 % water.
- It can be tinted with max. 3 % pigment pastes.
- The colour has to be stirred up carefully.
- Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed airless.
- Paint first the ceiling, then the walls.
- In order to avoid visible transitions, start at the window and paint off the light.
- Work on associated areas without breaks and as a whole.
- During working pauses wrap tightly brush or roller.
- After working clean the tools with warm water.
- This paint can be re-coated after 4 - 6 hours.
|DC Renovierfarbe 9010 10L||10 L||464515|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of September 13, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.