Technical Information Acrylic Mixing Colour
DUPLI-COLOR Acrylic Mixing Colour, solvent-free: the coloured dispersion paint for the direct paint or to tint inside and outside colours as well as plastering. Uses are all dispersion paints for inside and outside use. The colours yellow, pure orange, wine red or poppy-red are for outside only as full-tone suitable. For individual design, in living spaces and business premises, colourful working after the priming with white dispersion paint.
Possible grounds: masonry, plaster and concrete, wall papers, wood, dispersion paintings.
Quality and properties
- easy to mix
- colour intensive
- can be mixed with all customary dispersions
- can be mixed to each other
- for inside
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: synthetic dispersion
- Colour: diverse
- Smell: neutral
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
- Cleaning of tools: immediately after use with water
- Storage stability:
2 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
Do not store below 5°C
- Size: Plastic container with 500 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Cover floors and furniture with a foil.
- Mask off windows and door frames with a masking tape.
- Test the subsoil - it must be firm, dry, clean and stable.
In case it changes colour to dark during the test with a humid sponge, a primer is necessary.
- Old paintings of glue-bound distemper and chalking surfaces must be completey washed off.
- If necessary, prime with a deep ground.
- The colour is if used as spot colour ready-to-use and has only to shaked carefully.
- Can be diluted with water.
- In case of use as tinter, the basic product has to be stirred up carefully.
- Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed airless.
- In order to avoid visible transitions, start at the windows.
- Work on associated areas without breaks and as a whole.
- During working pauses wrap tightly brush or roller
- This paint can be re-coated after 4-5 hours.
- If ready, clean the tools with warm water.
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 24, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.