Technical Information Structure Spray
DUPLI-COLOR Structure Spray creates an individual surface structure, similar to a rough plaster. It is an exclusive, water-based polyurethane dispersion, which is suitable to repair and adapt a textured plastering. It can be used on misc. surfaces, such as concrete, gypsum plasterboard, sheetrock, wood etc. Can be overcoated with all dispersion paints.
Quality and properties
- bright white colour
- easy to apply
- good coverage
- excellent adhesion
- repaintable with common wall paints
- for inside use
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: polyurethane dispersion
- Colour: white
500 ml are sufficient for approx. 1 m²
- Drying time (at 21°C, 45 % relative air humidity):
repaintable after 2 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the ground.
- Storage stability:
2 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Do not store below 5°C
- Size: 500 ml aerosol can
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- If there are water stains, smoke or grime spots, we recommend to use first DUPLI-COLOR Blocking Primer.
- The surface has to be dry, clean, free from fat and wax as well as sanded.
- Shake can vigorously for 3 minutes and test spray on a carton or a wooden plate.
- Spray from a distance of approx. 25-30 cm.
- Spray in circular, permanent movements.
- Let dry.
- In order to achieve a thicker structure, spray again and let the spot dry.
- Turn can after use upside-down and spray several seconds, in order to clean the valve.
|Strukturspray 500||500 ml||478031|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of April 13, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.