Technical Information Blocking Primer
DUPLI-COLOR Blocking Primer to isolate soilings, for example water spots, to bind humidity on mineral grounds, e.g. plaster, concrete, in cellars, garages, on facades, walls etc. in interior and exterior premises. Helps zu avoid saline bloom.
Suitable für water spots, carbon black and efflorescence.
Quality and properties
- covering white
- ties humidity
- adheres even on humid subsoils
- for inside and outside
- can be used above and below the the ground earth
- containing concrete
- alkali-proof and mould-resistant
- ease of use
- high coverage
- low smell
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: modifiziertes Acrylharz
- Colour: white
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
approx. 4 - 6 m² per litre
- Drying time (at 20°C, 65% relative air humidity):
dust-dry after approx. 2,5 hours
fully dried after approx. 24 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the ground. Excessive layer thickness and missing air movement can delay the drying time.
- Cleaning of tools: immediately after use with white spirit
- Storage stability:
2 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
Do not store below 5°C
- Size: 750 ml metal tin
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Remove food during the working and drying time from the concerned rooms.
- Ground may be slightly humid, but it must be clean and bearing.
- Not suitable for sandstone.
- In case of durable impact of humidity the source has the be eliminated before.
- Stir well.
- Apply 1 - 2 times, the first application with a brush.
- Further coatings with a brush or roller.
- Working temperature: +8°C - +25°C.
|DC Absperrgrund Feuchtblo. 750||750 ml||464539|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 21, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.