Technical Information Terrace Oil
DUPLI-COLOR Terrace Oil is an excellent weather-protection, it acts impregnating, refreshes wood which has turned grey, and accentuates the natural character of the wood. Ideal suitable for the vivifying care and protection of all kinds of wood in the garden.
It is ideally suitable für wood elements of hard wood (teak, bankirai, gum wood) such as garden parquet, pergola, garden screens, carports etc.
Quality and properties
- Depth effect
- Water-repellent and weather-proof
- Freshens wood, which turned grey
- Ease of handling
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: boiled linseed oil
- Colour: dark und light pigmented
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
Approx. 9-12 m² per liter = 27 - 36 m² per can
- Drying time (at 20°C, 65% relative air humidity):
Surface-dry after approx. 8 hours
Coatable after 1 - 4 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the wooden ground.
- Best working temperature and object temperature:
+10 bis +25°C.
- Cleaning of tools: immediately after use with warm water and if necessry with a cleanser
- Storage stability:
5 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
- Size: metal tins 3 litre
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
Preparation of the ground:
- The surface has to be sanded, dry, clean and free from fat, wax and rust.
- Before and during application, always carefully stir up the paint
- Temperature of the object and surrounding temperature should range between + 10 and 25°C
- Apply with a brush (natural) 2 working processes in in direction of the grain.
- Remove excess oil from the surface with a clean cloth.
- Ready for use. If necessary dilute with water.
|Aqua Terass. Holz.öl dunkel 3L||3 L||429347|
|Aqua Terass. Holz.öl hell 3L||3 L||429330|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of February 8, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.