Technical Information Wood Cleaner Anti-Grey
DUPLI-COLOR Wood Cleaner Anti-Grey is a ready-to-use cleaning agent for all greyed woods. Free from solvents and preserving agents.
Exemplary uses are chairs, benches, tables, fences, palisades, pergola, wooden decks, teraces, wooden facades, all woods that turned into grey from weather.
Quality and properties
- Low smell
- Free from solvents and preserving agents
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: Water-based
- Smell: neutral
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
500 ml are sufficient for 4 m²
- Drying time (at 20°C, 65% relative air humidity):
Coatable after min. 48 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the wooden ground.
- Storage stability:
5 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Do not store below 5°C
- Size: plastic container with 500 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Remove rough and loose dirt.
- Wear protective gloves.
- Wet the wooden area you wish to work on.
- Cover generously areas which shall not be treated, especially metals or plants, for example with painters foil.
- Apply the Wood Cleaner richly with a sponge or a cloth and brush it in with a hard brush in direction of the fiber.
- After 15 minutes of reaction time remove the solved greying by using a hard brush or a non-woven web (no steel-wool) and plenty of water in direction of the fiber.
- Thoroughly let dry (at least 2 days during dry and warm weather).
- We recommend to protect the wood afterwards with a DUPLI-COLOR Wood Lasure.
- Clean the tools during and after work with water
|Aqua Holzreiniger Entgrauer0,5||500 ml||429316|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 14, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.