Technical Information Aqua Wood Lasure and Primer 2in1 Brush Paint
DUPLI-COLOR Aqua Wood Lasure and Primer 2in1 is a waterbased, jelly-like, coloured weather-protecting glaze for inside and outside. You do not need a separate primer, that is why it is a 2in1 product. Suitable for facades, doors, windows, window shutters, pergola, fences, outer panelling, garden furniture etc.
Quality and properties
- less smell
- jelly-like, drip-inhibited
- compact consistence
- good for vertical overhead work
- colour intensive
- ease of handling
- accentuates the wood structure
- moisture controlled
- for inside and outside timbered wood
- no separate primer needed
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: Pure acrylate dispersion
- Colour: miscell.
- Smell: neutral
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
750 ml are sufficient for approx. 11-12 m²
5 L are suffcient for 70-80 m²
- Drying time (at 20°C, 65% relative air humidity):
Surface-dry after approx. 2 hours
Coatable after 12 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the wooden ground.
- Cleaning of tools: immediately after use with warm water and with a household cleanser
- Storage stability:
5 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
Do not store below 5°C
- Size: metal tins 750 ml and 5 L
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
Preparation of the ground:
- The ground has to be bearing, clean, stable, dry, fat- and waxfree and free from closed paint films.
- Do not shake or agitate container.
- Before every coating, sand the surface slightly and clean it.
- If wooden grounds are resinified, carefully remove residues of resin with an universal thinner.
- When working with a brush, the jelly becomes immediately liquid and can be spread weakly and softly.
- The own colour of the wood influences the glazing colour. The final colour shade (depending from the applied quantity) will only be achieved in dry condition. Therefore make a test paint coat.
- Clean the tools immediately after use with warm water and if necessary with a household cleaner.
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 13, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.