Technical Information Window Shutter Oil
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: aqueous oil-base
- Colour: transparent
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
per 750 ml can: 9 - 12 m²
- Drying time (at 20°C, 65% relative air humidity):
Coatable after 1 - 4 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the wooden ground.
- Storage stability:
5 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
Use up material in the opened container within 6 months.
Do not store below 5°C.
- Size: metal tins 750 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Substrates have to be bearing, clean, dry, must be fat- and waxfree and sanded as well as free from closed paint films.
- Object and oil temparature from +10°C to +25°C.
- Do not work in the direct sun.
- Test by a specimen paint-coat the colour and compatibility with the ground.
- Stirr up well before and during use.
- Apply in 2 working steps this window shutter oil with a brush (natural bristles) in direction of the grain.
- Remove excess oil from the area with a clean cloth.
- Clean the tools with warm water and dishwashing detergent.
|Fensterladenöl 750||750 ml||169632|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 13, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.