Technical Information Putty for windows
DUPLI-COLOR Putty for Windows ist excellently suitable for single glazings and repairs.
Quality and properties
- Permanent control of raw material and a long-years experience grant safety and constant quality.
- In case of single glazing there occurs the well-known building of condense water in direction to the room. It has to be avoided that this water infiltrates the putty.
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: linseed oil
- Colour: beige
- Storage stability:
12 months if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
Do not store below 5°C
- Size: plastic container with 500 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Glass folds have to be clean, dust-free and dry.
- Before puttying prime film-forming.
- Because of it's surface which is not weather-stable, the putty has to be protected by a coating. Earliest after skinning, latest after 4-8 weeks is has to be coated. Too early coating can lead to wrinkling.
- Can be overpainted with the most alkyd lacquers. At water-thinnable paints there might occur incompatibility by discolouration resp. fissures. We recommend tests.
|Fensterkitt beige 500gr||500 g||170966|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 12, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.