Technical Information Bees Wax
DUPLI-COLOR Bees Wax for the treatment and the care of already treated, unstressed wooden surfaces.
Not suitable for the treatment of floors.
Quality and properties
- Easy to use
- Pure bees wax
- Free from synthetic wax additions
- Revives the wood and creates a protecting, water-repellent film on the surface
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: In water emulgated bees wax
- Colour: colourless up to slight yellowish
- Smell: after bees wax
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
satin gloss, can be polished to gloss
- Storage stability:
2 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container.
Do not store below 5°C
- Size: plastic container 500 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
Preparation of the ground:
- Remove weathered and grey wood to the healthy wood.
- Remove loose parts of wood.
- Clean and let lift off tropical and resin-rich woods with a nitro universal thinner
- Remove old paintings, which build a closed film on the wood, without residues.
- Sand wood surfaces depending on wished penetration and kind of wood with grain 100-180 in the direction of the fiber.
- For an especially beautiful optics: soak the wood surface, let it dry and sand it with a fine grain. Brush pores in direction of fiber and de-dust it carefully.
- Avoid to too big quantities.
- Untreated wood grounds achieve a darker colour if they are primed with an oil first.
- Then thinly apply with non-fibrous cloth onto the surface you wish to treat. Slightly let dry.
- Spread the wax evenly with the cloth and take away excess material.
- Polish to the wished degree of gloss.
- After the care avoid approx. for one week the impact with humidity. Wipe dampish, but not wet and use suitable maintence products.
- If necessary, wax again wornout areas.
|Bienenwachs Holzveredelung 500||500 ml||169656|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 12, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.