Technical Information Magic Lights
Quality and properties
- High-grade nitro-combi quality
- Transparent; the structure of the ground remains visible after painting
- Durable gloss
- Excellent adhesion
- Quick drying
- Good flow, smooth surface
- Very good colour retention (light-proof, non-yellowing)
- Scratch-, shock- and impact-resistant
- High surface hardness, good elasticity
- Attracts less dirt due to smooth surface
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: Nitro-combi
- Colour: diverse
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
glossy, 80-85 gloss units
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
Non-sticky: after approx. 15 minutes
Dry to touch: after approx. approx. 50 minutes
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature-resistant: up to 80°C
- Storage stability:
5 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: Touch-up pencils, nominal volume 12 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
The most DUPLI-COLOR spray paints have a so-called no-spray ring or a tamper-proof cap. This is to avoid unauthorized use. Please see the corresponding advises on the cap or on the label.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Thoroughly clean the object you want to paint.
- The surface has to be clean, dry and fat-free.
- Before use, shake the touch-up pencil vigorously.
- Apply just one thin coat of the lacquer .
- Use the lamp earliest after 24 hours drying time.
- Attention: the use on motor vehicles is not admitted in Germany and in many other countries. Observe the local traffic regulations!
- Before lacquering lightening bulbs you should make a test, as the adhesion cannot be granted up to every temperature level.
- Do not use on halogen bulbs!
|MAGIC LIGHTS transp. blau 12||12 ml||668838|
|MAGIC LIGHTS transp. grün 12||12 ml||668944|
|MAGIC LIGHTS transp. orange 12||12 ml||668951|
|MAGIC LIGHTS transp. rot 12||12 ml||668821|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: Dezember 1, 2009
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.