Technical Information Pearl Effect
Quality and properties
- High-grade nitro-combi quality with pearleffect pigments
- Very efficient
- Excellent adhesion
- Good flow, smooth surface
- Suitable for painting and repairing objects for indoors and outdoors use
- Weather-resistant, light-proof, UV-resistant
- Scratch-, shock- and impact-resistant
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: Nitro-combi
- Colour: nearly transparent, with pearl pigments
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
glossy, 80 gloss units
Depending on consistence and colour of the ground:
150 ml are sufficient for approx. 0.8 m²
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
Dry to touch: after approx. 30 minutes
Cured: after approx. 3 hours.
Can be polished: after 48 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature-resistant: up to 80°C
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 150 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
The most DUPLI-COLOR spray paints have a so-called no-spray ring or a tamper-proof cap. This is to avoid unauthorized use. Please see the corresponding advises on the cap or on the label.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
Preparation of the ground
- Mask off areas not to be painted.
- Prepare the surface: remove rust and dirt. The ground has to be clean, dry and fat-free.
- Apply a covering layer with a DUPLI-COLOR Acrylic lacquer (e.g.. Tuning Spray Paint RAL). Observe the instructions on the can.
- Let dry for approx. 1 hour.
Applying the Pearl Effect
- Before use, shake the can with the Pearl Effect Lacquer for approx. 3 minutes.
- Spray from a distance of 25 cm in 30 minute intervals 2 - 3 thin coats till the desired effect is achieved.
- Do not spray over synthetic paints!
- In case spray mist has been produced, this can be polished off after 48 hours with presto Polishing Paste.
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|PEARL WHITE 150||150 ml||133312|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
Stand: 1. Dezember 2009
Mit dieser Version werden alle evtl. früher erschienenen Versionen ungültig.