Technical informaiton Radiator Spray
DUPLI-COLOR radiator spray facilitates quick and simple coating of larger areas due to excellent flow, professional jet atomisation and high yield. High pigmentation and a fast drying time make it ideal for mobile use. It is heat resistant to 80 ° C.
Ideal under time pressure and if mobility is required soon – even for larger surfaces.
Quality and properties
- Fast and easy to use, ideal for mobile use
- High-quality paint quality, temperature resistant to 80 ° C
- High film thickness and spreading rate with good hold
- Easy to use and quick drying time
- Professional atomization ensures that it can be used for larger surfaces
- Extremely high pigmentation provides high coverage
- High-quality acrylic
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of binder: Acrylic combination
- Colour: specific
- Smell: solvent
Depending on consistence and colour of the ground:
400 ml are sufficient for approx. 0,8 - 1,0 m²
ColorMatic 2K Primer Filler no. 195 327, ColorMatic 1K Epoxy Primer no. 174 414, ColorMatic 1K Filler, grey no. 874 987, cured paints, polished
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
Dry to touch: after approx. 30 minutes
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature resistance: to 80°C
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 262,2 g
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Cover surfaces not to be coated and cover the surrounding area
- Remove rust and old paint from the surface to be painted, then sand and prime if necessary
- The area must be dry and free of dust and grease
- Shake can well for 3 minutes
- Carry out spray test
- Apply several thin coats at two-minutes intervals
- Don't use on warm surfaces. Radiators must be cool!
|DC Heizkörp. RAL 9010 sdgl.400||400 ml||478390|
|DC Heizkörp. RAL 9016 sdgl.400||400 ml||478406|
|DC Heizkörp. S 0500 N sdgl.400||400 ml||478383|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of February 16, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.