Technical Information Paint Stripper
Highly effective paint remover. Removes old coats of paint on stone, concrete, brickwork, tarmac, metal and wood. Gel structure adheres also on vertical surfaces.
Ideal for the cleaning of old paints on many substrates.
Quality and properties
- Highly effectiv spray for the removing of old paintings
- Gel structure
- Thorough and quick
- Economical proportioning
- Easy to use
- For wood, glass, brickwork, clinker, stone, concrete, asphalt and metal
Physical and chemical data
- Colour: white/transparent
- Smell: solvent
wood, glass, brickwork, clinker, stone, concrete, tarmac, metal
10 years if appropriate storage provided
Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 224,3 g
- Relative density at 20°C: 1,25 g/ml
- Yield: 1,5 g/sec
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3 - 4 bar
- Coverage: approx. 0,8 m²
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 5° to 30° C.
- Shake for 2 minutes before use.
- Before use, test the compatibility of the surface.
- Apply Paint Remover generously and allow to take effect.
- Residence time approx. 15 min (depends on the quality and the age of the removing paint).
- Then remove with an appropriate tool. When required, repeat the treatment.
- Contaminated Paint Remover should be regarded as chemical waste.
- Wear an appropriate respirator (we recommend A2/P3)
|DC Abbeizer Spray 400||400 ml||478345|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of February 16, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions