Technical Information Roughcast Spray
DUPLI-COLOR Roughcast Spray creates an individual surface structure, similar to a rough plaster. It is an exclusive, water-based polyurethane dispersion, which is suitable to repair and adapt a textured plastering. It can be used on misc. surfaces, such as concrete, gypsum plasterboard, sheetrock, wood etc. Can be overcoated with all dispersion paints.
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: Polyurethane dispersion
- Colour: white matt
400 ml are sufficient for approx. 1,5m²
- Drying time (at 20°C, 45 % relative air humidity):
drying after 60 minutes
can be coated with all dispersions
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and absorpitivity of the ground.
- Storage stability:
2 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Do not store below 5°C
- Size: 400 ml aerosol can
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- The spray creates an individual structure of the surface, similar to a roughcast.
- By several thicknesses and distances of spraying you can create a fine to medium graininess.
- Exclusive, water-based polyurethane dispersion, suitable to repair and to align roughcast.
- Suitable for inside and outside use.
- Suitable for application on many surfaces: concrete, gypsum plasterboard, sheetrock, wood etc.
- Drying 60 minutes. Overpaintable with all dispersion paints.
- In case of spots of water, smoke and smut we recommend, to use first DUPLI-COLOR Isolating Primer.
|DC Rauputz Spray 400||400 ml||503719|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of April 13, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.